NOTE: as of 12noon Tuesday 23 November 2021, there are no seats left for our December departures, but we still have quite a few seats out of BNE, SYD & MEL departing 4th to the 7th of January 2022, all arriving back in time for start of school, all for an incredible $999 return, all inclusive with an option to increase checked baggage from 30kgs to 45kgs (including one oversized bag, like a ski bag) Go to
(we are unable to delete SOLD OUT December departures at this time, due to a system glitch, but it does say NOW SOLD OUT if we have no more seats left on that itinerary)
Each year in March, we buy large blocks of airline seats to the USA & as a cheap way to get to Canada, for the busy late December - January school holiday period.
This year, we simply bought too many, so now you benefit, with 200 seats at never before heard of prices, for peak season travel.
ADULTS AT KIDS PRICE* (25% OFF OR MORE)
save up to $30 per $999 in credit card fees & get free travel insurance. *
+ expensive PCR test, no longer required for entry to USA
WE WILL NOT BE UNDERSOLD !!!
IF IN THE VERY UNLIKELY EVENT THAT YOU FIND THE SAME FLIGHTS AT A LOWER PRICE ANYWHERE, WE WILL BEAT IT BY $50
(we must be able to confirm price online; other conditions apply).
IF THERE ARE INSUFFICENT SEATS LEFT ON THE ITINERARY YOU WOULD PREFER, PLEASE CONTACT US ASAP VIA EMAIL
& we'll see if we can either get more, or offer a similar itinerary,
Alternatively, if you see an itinerary you like, but out of another city, consider using Qantas or Virgin frequent flyer points or the new Rex flights (eg. SYD/BNE from $69 including a checked bag - you must book these yourself)
One Sydney family is flying to Queensland, having 5 nights at the beach, before flying out of Brisbane 5 January 2022. The massive savings they are making on the airfares to the USA, more than fully pay for 5 nights at the beach in Queensland.
Lastly, San Francisco & Los Angeles are close, only a 5 hour drive in normal traffic down the interstate, or 3 or 4 days down the famous Hwy 1, the coast road.
* (you need to check with your credit card supplier, what actual travel insurance is included. Not all credit cards include travel insurance; no unaccompanied children-one person in each booking must be at least 18 years of age on departure day). For FAQs, please see our USA AIR ITINERARIES page.
The following itineraries into Los Angeles or San Francisco are also the cheapest way, BY FAR, to get to any airport in the USA or Canada. See under the black box below, for ways to do this.
NOTE: An extra flight has been added out of Sydney, so there's now an option to depart Sydney an hour & 5 mins later & still arrive on U.S. west coast at the same time.
Inexpensive ways to get to most U.S. & Canadian cities
Simply purchase separate tickets, either using Qantas or Virgin or other Frequent Flyer points which may include a 50lb(23kg) checked bag (seek clarification from airline concerned)
by getting tickets on any airline, including Southwest, who are often the cheapest.
(NOTE: Southwest include are 2 checked bags in all their fares, one can be a ski or snowboard bag(weight and limits apply). They don't fly to Canada, but they do fly very close to the Canadian border, sometimes only a 10 minute Uber ride away. Their tickets can simply be bought online at their website, www.southwest.com
MASSIVE SOUTHWEST SALE ON RIGHT NOW !!!!
EG. fly from one of 5 Los Angeles airports to Denver from USD$39 (most dates in January) or fly to just south of Canadian border from USD$70 or less from 1 of 3 major San Francisco airports to very close to Canada,
getting tickets on any airline. Beware-all other U.S. airlines cheapest fares include no checked bags & the 1st one is often USD$30 or more & the 2nd one is often USD$40 or more, one way,
a combination of above. All domestic & USA to Canada fares are one way.
Just because you fly into LAX or San Francisco International, you don't have to fly out of those airports, especially if you going to spend a night or 2 near your arrival airport.
There are for example, 5 major airports in LA & 3 major airports in San Francisco, plus San Diego & Sacramento, near the Napa Valley, plus many more just in California or some people might drive to Las Vegas, so if you are breaking the journey for a night or more, it might actually be easier to fly out of another airport.
• We don't need names now, these can be emailed anytime up to 19 November 2021.
• We will email you.
• We must have this in writing to avoid errors, which are expensive to change after the tickets are issued (even changing one letter of a name is expensive)
• We do need EXACT names as per passport (or birth certificate if you don't have a passport yet), date of birth, passport number & expiry date, which should not expire before end of July 2022 for travel to USA although it is much easier to simply email us your photo page of each passport.
Want to give someone a present ? That's ok, although a Christmas present might have to be given early as we currently must finalise all names by 19 November 2022(subject to extension). A delay may incur an additional $50 fee per person.
Everything is included in the fares:-
• allocated seating
• all meals & drinks (including alcohol for 18s & over)
• in flight entertainment
• 30 kg checked baggage allowance (can upgrade to a 2nd 15kg bag for $99 at time of booking flights)
• pillows, blankets, etc
plus to option to upgrade straight to probably the best business class on LAX flights
• You can also earn Qantas frequent flyer points, once you're a member of the Qantas program, which is free to join.
• Flights are codeshared with Qantas, American Airlines, Air New Zealand & Fiji Airways.
• In the case of any refund, some banks & credit card companies do not refund the merchant fees which can be up to 2.7% or more.
• Flights times &/or dates can be changed, but cost would be significant, being probably a minimum of $500 per person.
• We will not be quoting on date changes before tickets are issued.
• Tickets will be issued by the airline, not some 3rd party.
• If you are unable to depart Australia, if international borders are closed, you will receive a full refund. (obviously conditions apply, as do normal airline rules, terms & conditions).
• Payments can be made by direct deposit, cash or any major credit card (fees apply, except during sales) or combination of payment methods.
VERY INEXPENSIVE SNOW HOLIDAYS
So now you know how to get to North America with our inexpensive airfares, why not consider skiing or snowboarding at some of the worlds best resorts.
There are literally 100s of resorts in North America & competition is fierce, which means some great prices are available, if you know where to look.
Click on the link below, to check out some of the best ...
If you have a question, not answered above, you can call us on any of the numbers below or text us :-
0480 280 873
07 3501 4050